FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions about web hosting
Joomla! is an open source content management system (CMS) for publishing content on the Web. A CMS uses dynamic pages to display content compared to static pages. At a static page a change of a menu normally has to be re-done on all pages manually where as Joomla! adds, moves and deletes menus easily. The ease of managing content like articles, items in a shop, dates, blogs and more, is due to Joomla!'s abilty to generate the code for pages "on the fly".
Invoices can be paid either with Bank Transfer or with PayPal:
- Use Bank Transfer
- at the bottom of the invoice are my bank details - please send no cheques, do a bank transfer
- Important: Please include your name and invoice number in the transfer - otherwise we can not identify your payment
- Use PayPal
- You can go to http://tekwizard.net.au/whmcs/clientarea.php
- use your registration email address and the username to log in
- If you don't know your details you will find them in the initial email sent to you after account creation, subject: "New Account Information"
- alternatively you can request a password reset
- go to "My Invoices"
- Click to the right side of the unpaid invoice
- the invoice opens and you will find 2 PayPal icons
- use "PayPal Check Out" to pay a single invoice
- use "PayPal Subscribe" for recurring payments, PayPal will automatically attempt to pay your recurring fees
- If you don't have a PayPal account yet you can pay with your credit card
- If you already have once used your credit card and email address with PayPal then you must login with that email address and password
We are offering special local support for the Byron Bay area - which includes Byron Bay, Ewingsdale, Suffolk Park, Newrybar, Tyagarah, Myocum, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads, Ocean Shores, South Golden Beach, Billinudgel and The Pocket. You can visit our Mullumbimby office for support regarding web hosting and your website on an hourly rate if you are living within this Byron Bay area. Tuition in basic web design and the operation of Content Management Systems (CMS) like Joomla and Zen Cart can be booked on request. Call out services within the Byron Bay area are available as well, so we can provide you with support and tuition in your home or office. Call outs are exclusive for the Byron Bay area - all other areas please give us a call or you can use our contact form. If you want us to design your website and live within the Byron Bay area, please contact us for a quote. Our speciality are Content Management Systems where you can maintain your website yourself like Joomla and Zen Cart . Tekwizard has years of experience in online shopping systems for e-commerce.